Freedom? That’s a question many of us ask. But the answer is an emphatic yes!
We may be biased, and there are over 2,500,000 Freedom users who would certainly agree. However, more importantly, there is also scientific research that confirms how important it is for us to have control over our usage of technology. This research makes a strong case for why people need to use Freedom.
It is simple to utilise Freedom to:
Eliminate poor behaviours:
Focusing without being sidetracked can help curb the desire to continually access digital content. The more time you commit to Freedom, the more you will see it as a necessity.
Remove any sources of interruption and concentrate on a single activity:
Shut down websites and applications or disconnect from the internet altogether if necessary. With distractions removed, you can start to focus on what needs to be done and stick with the task.
Increase your productivity by employing Freedom:
Users have noted the difference in their work when they minimize distractions, creating a peaceful environment that helps them get more done.
Formulate healthy routines:
Begin gradually, and create new habits of concentrating for extended intervals. Deal with your emails as if they were a post office box (check them once daily) and take pleasure in social media intentionally during your own time.
The tale of liberty and the great experience that is WOW. Our commitment to aiding people in creating more content, healthy, and prosperous lives.
Freedom provides features to support you while pursuing your passions:
- Prevent access to numerous distracting websites, such as Facebook, ESPN, or YouTube, so that your attention is directed to what truly matters.
- Are you wasting too much of your time on applications? Freedom can help by blocking access to applications that distract you, such as email, WhatsApp, Telegram and addictive games.
- If you’re looking for a distraction-free environment or to increase productivity, you can easily restrict access to the entire internet with a single click.
- Make sure all of your devices are connected with Freedom by including them in the same session. Freedom is compatible with Mac, Windows, Android, iOS and Chrome devices.
- Choose from our pre-existing website and app lists, or create an unlimited number of blocklists customized to fit every situation. Our Website Exceptions feature lets you block all sites except those that you need for your job, so you can stay focused.
- Plan ahead and book your Freedom sessions whenever it’s convenient for you. You can also set up a session to automatically start at a specified time in the future or create recurring sessions to help maintain productivity.
- Enable Locked mode on days when you require additional motivation to achieve your objectives and resist undesirable habits. This mode will prevent you from prematurely ending your Freedom session, strengthening your determination and assisting you in reaching your goals.